Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 42:43 — 19.6MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
We returned to record our seventeenth episode on Sunday May 28, 2017.
Interesting News and Events
- WannaCry/WannaCrypt Ransoweware
- HP Laptops ship with keylogger functionality?
- Avaya VSP 8600 100Gbps, 40Gbps, 10Gbps switch with 21.6TBps switching capacity
- Cisco acquires Viptella for $610 million
- Extreme Networks
- Acquires Zebra Wireless LAN (formerly Motorola, formerly Symbol)
- Acquires Avaya Networking
- Acquires Brocade Networking
Roundtable Discussion – SD-WAN
Is SD-WAN just another buzz word or will it dramatically change the networking industry?
What can you hope to gain from SDWAN product?
- Dynamic Policy Based Routing/Forwarding
- Automatic Provisioning
- Security /Encryption
SD-WAN products are able to function beyond the limitation of today’s traditional routing protocols.
AT&T Unveils SD-WAN Hybrid Networking Strategy
PacketPushers list of SD-WAN vendors
What tools are you using?
Nmap – Network Mapper https://nmap.org/
Free Vulnerability Scanning Software